View Profile tankman2008

All 11 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

PLEASE

Please, i mean the whole alice thing at the end was cool but i'm begging you to please make a fourth!!! Something has to happen or change man, and more info is needed!! Thank you for listening if you actually took time to read this stupid comment!

:) PLEASE

Nice

Not bad. The second is better as well.

Awesome

Not bad at all, though if you make a third you should add better characters, not that these are bad but they still should be more like the original and the weapons were simply cool but new ones like a nuke would be pretty tight. Hope you make a third.

Kool

A few problems but it's okay

sorry

you die way to easily

its cool

its cool and short

boring

very boring and not realy that fun

Sweet

Very fun and good graphics

Exellent

Great graphics and a uniqe story plus it's just fun. Nice, 10/10.

Sorry

Sorry but the questions and situations and stuff dont add up. Examples of my problems: 1, there is more than one kind of zombie. 2, I said stuff that would seem to be pretty nice and yet i'm still based on survival. 3, like i said there is a lot of differnt zombies what kind are you talking about?.....slow and moany....or fast and screaming? 4, and i know quite a bit and i know what i will encounter. 5, and all in all the stuff just doesnet you know add up.

secv responds:

You obviously didn't read the author's notes directly under "Play This Game!"

I don't do as much as i want because i can't find work. I do this as a hobby, and i enjoy seeing some flash and stuff. For now i bid you a do.

Trower @tankman2008